An exquisite bake that is very easy and, above all, nutritionally rich! Cauliflower and Chicken Bake.
Recipe Tips: Cauliflower and Chicken Bake
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Plate
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 300g chicken breast
- 4 Havarti cheese slices
- 1kg frozen cauliflower
- 4 eggs
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||4,7g|
|of which sugars:||8g|
How to make: Cauliflower and Chicken Bake
- Cook the cauliflower and chicken
- In a bowl, add the eggs, salt and pepper. Whisk
- In a frying pan, add some oil, garlic and onion. Cook until the onion is "poached".
- Remove the cauliflower and chicken and cut them into small squares.
- In a baking sheet, add the cauliflower and chicken. Over these ingredients, pour the eggs.
- Place the slices of cheese on top.
- In the oven, pre-heated for 10min to 200º, cook for 15-20m at 170º (until the eggs 'sets')