A super delicious ‘low carb’ recipe: Asparagus with Eggs and Bacon.
Recipe Tips: Asparagus with Eggs and Bacon
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Plate
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 2 eggs
- 250g of wild asparagus
- 50g of bacon strips
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||8g|
|of which sugars:||4,8g|
How to make: Asparagus with Eggs and Bacon
- First, we cook the eggs. Put a pan with water on the heat, and when it starts to boil, put in the eggs. Normally the cooking time is about 10-12min.
- Meanwhile, we can continue with the dish: wash the asparagus thoroughly and cut them into pieces.
- Cut the bacon strips.
- In a frying pan, add the asparagus and bacon, and simmer while the eggs are cooking. Once the eggs are ready, carefully peel them and chop them up.
- Add the eggs to the pan and stir. Add a pinch of salt.