Let’s make a delicious gluten-free cake with fruit and nuts. A fantastic and appetizing recipe for an afternoon snack or breakfast
Gluten-free Fruit and Nut Cake Recipe
Sweet-toothed people will fall in love after eating a piece of this delicious cake.
Recipe Tips: Gluten-free Fruit and Nut Cake
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: American
- 50 grams of sliced almonds
- 50 grams of gluten-free cereals
- 50 grams of pumpkin seeds
- 50 grams of sunflower seeds
- 50 grams of Amaranth flakes
- 150 grams of gluten-free oat flour
- 50 grams of sliced hazelnuts
- 50 grams of chopped walnuts
- 50 grams of dried figs
- 50 grams of raisins
- 50 grams of pure cane sugar powder
- 3-4 tablespoons of white almonds
- 340g of apple jam
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- Juice from 1 organic lemon
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2.4g|
|of which sugars:||36.3g|
How to make: Gluten-free Fruit and Nut Cake
- Blend all the ingredients, except for the sweetener or rice syrup.
- Mix the rice syrup with the almond paste, the apple puree and chia seeds. Mix it up and then add the nuts.
- Put the mass in a baking recipient (use two trays of 30 x 35cm) and pour the lemon juice.
- Bake it for 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 180ºC.
- Once you take it out of the oven, you have to wait until it cools. Then, cut it in individual pieces and serve.