- 150mcg of natural iodine
- Improved thyroid function
- Vegetarian formula
What is Kelp?
Kelp by Now Foods is a food supplement made from kelp, a brown algae with big leaves that grows in the coldest oceans of the world.
Features of Kelp
It is a good source of marine minerals such as potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron. Moreover, it is also an excellent source of iodine, which is an element that effectively supports a healthy thyroid function. The thyroid gland is in charge of producing hormones that will support the cell metabolism.
What makes Kelp different from other products?
These are some of the benefits of kelp for our health:
- Helping to regulate the cholesterol.
- Helping to control our weight and improve the metabolism.
- Helping to deal with stress and fatigue.
- Treating goitre due to its iodine content.
- Cleaning and purifying the arteries.
- Strengthening the nails and hair.
- Regulating the functioning of the thyroid gland.
- Protecting us from the effects of radiation and heavy metals.
- Reducing flatulence.
- Dealing with constipation due to its fiber content.
Who can benefit from Kelp?