- 100% pure L-tyrosine.
- 500mg per capsule.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
L-Tyrosine 500mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules, based on the amino acid L-tyrosine.
L-tyrosine is the levorotatory isomer of the aromatic amino acid tyrosine. It is considered a non-essential amino acid (NCIt, s.f.)
L-tyrosine 500mg is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Don't be fooled! Not all amino acids are the same.
At HSN we use high quality raw materials for the production of our products.
We obtain our amino acids from non-animal sources, a practice that is new in Europe but has been used in amino acid development in Asia for almost a decade.
Vegetable fermentation processes make it possible to obtain vegan amino acids without the traditional animal sources that make it impossible for vegetarians to use them.
The capsules used to coat the powdered L-tyrosine have been manufactured using a vegetable glazing agent.
Thanks to this practice, we can get rid of gelatine, which is the most commonly used compound in the preparation of capsules, obtaining the same result with guarantees of use by vegans.
L-Tyrosine 500mg is suitable for vegans and vegetarians as both its content and all the ingredients used to make the capsules are 100% animal-free.
Each capsule provides 500mg of the amino acid.
Get the best combination of food supplements in the world at HSN!
One capsule of L-tyrosine 500mg is one serving, take 3 capsules a day, preferably with meals.
You can combine it with:
Either way, combine these products from the EssentialSeries range!
- Canada Institutes of Health Research, Canada Foundation for Innovation, & The Metabolomics Innovation Centre. (s.f.). Human Metabolome Database: Showing metabocard for L-Tyrosine (HMDB0000158).
- Clark, K. L., & Noudoost, B. (2014). The role of prefrontal catecholamines in attention and working memory. Frontiers in Neural Circuits, 8(APR), 33.
- Galasko, G. T. (2017). Pituitary, Thyroid, and Parathyroid Pharmacology. In F. J. Dowd, B. S. Johnson, & A. J. B. T.-P. and T. for D. (Seventh E. Mariotti (Eds.), Pharmacology and Therapeutics for Dentistry: Seventh Edition (pp. 417–428).
- Jongkees, B. J., Hommel, B., Kühn, S., & Colzato, L. S. (2015). Effect of tyrosine supplementation on clinical and healthy populations under stress or cognitive demands-A review. Journal of Psychiatric Research, 70, 50–57.
- Jongkees, B. J., Sellaro, R., Beste, C., Nitsche, M. A., Kühn, S., & Colzato, L. S. (2017). L-Tyrosine administration modulates the effect of transcranial direct current stimulation on working memory in healthy humans. Cortex, 90, 103–114.
- Young, S. N. (2007). L-tyrosine to alleviate the effects of stress? Journal of Psychiatry and Neuroscience, 32(3), 224.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
L-TYROSINE 500mg - 120 veg caps ingredients:L-tyrosine (obtained through a vegetable fermentation process), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agent (calcium silicate).
Warnings de L-TYROSINE 500mg - 120 veg caps:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 capsule from 1 to 3 times a day, preferably with the meals.
Videos Related To L-TYROSINE 500mg
A satisfied customer says:
After a blood test with T4 values out of range, I started taking it together with iodine. As the months went by, I had another blood test and my T4 was perfect!Show original language
A critical customer says:
At the moment I don't notice anything
Arturo ti 04/03/2019
I have been using it 3 times a day and I haven't noticed anything yet, maybe I should wait more.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.