MAGNESIUM CITRATE (200mg MAGNESIUM)
- 200mg of Magnesium per tablet.
- Easy-to-swallow, you can split them in half.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Magnesium Citrate 200mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable tablets, based on magnesium salts of citric acid.
Magnesium is a nutritionally indispensable mineral and serves as a cofactor for more than 300 enzymes (EFSA, 2009)
Magnesium Citrate (200mg Magnesium) is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Did you know...
Between 12.5 and 20% of the healthy population is deficient in magnesium? (DiNicolantonio et al., 2018)
Magnesium helps to:
- Normal protein synthesis.
- The normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Normal maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- The normal function of muscles.
Magnesium citrate contains 200mg of elemental magnesium per tablet, making it a food supplement with a high magnesium content.
Many companies marketing magnesium-based supplements declare the total weight of salt on the labelling, leading to the misinterpretation by the consumer that the product contains much more magnesium than it actually does.
Our supplement contains 200mg of elemental magnesium per capsule, i.e. 200mg net of the mineral magnesium. A higher and more convenient concentration per serving.
Magnesium tablets have one drawback in any product. They are large.
Magnesium salts have a low bulk density, which requires large quantities to obtain acceptable concentrations of the mineral.
In our case, 200mg of elemental magnesium per tablet is a high content, so the tablets are 22.2 x 7x7mm in size which, while not a problem for most consumers, may be perceived as 'oversized' by those who have difficulty swallowing pills.
We have developed the tablets with an easy-to-split central slit, which allows the tablet to be split in half, making it easier to swallow, even for people who have trouble swallowing capsules.
Magnesium citrate tablets are 100% suitable for vegans.
En su composición no han sido empleados ingredientes de origen animal.
One tablet constitutes one serving. Consume two servings per day, preferably one in the evening.
Find out more:
- Abbasi, B., Kimiagar, M., Sadeghniiat, K., Shirazi, M. M., Hedayati, M., & Rashidkhani, B. (2012). The effect of magnesium supplementation on primary insomnia in elderly: A double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial. Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, 17(12), 1161–1169.
- Boyle, N. B., Lawton, C., & Dye, L. (2017). The effects of magnesium supplementation on subjective anxiety and stress—a systematic review. Nutrients, 9(5).
- Castiglioni, S., Cazzaniga, A., Albisetti, W., & Maier, J. A. M. (2013). Magnesium and osteoporosis: Current state of knowledge and future research directions. Nutrients, 5(8), 3022–3033.
- DiNicolantonio, J. J., O’Keefe, J. H., & Wilson, W. (2018). Subclinical magnesium deficiency: A principal driver of cardiovascular disease and a public health crisis. Open Heart, 5(1), e000668.
- Jahnen-Dechent, W., & Ketteler, M. (2012). Magnesium basics. CKJ: Clinical Kidney Journal, 5(SUPPL. 1), i3–i14.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 tableta|
|Daily dose: 2 tabletas|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of magnesium citrate||1290.5mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
MAGNESIUM CITRATE (200mg MAGNESIUM) - 120 tabs ingredients:Magnesium citrate, stabiliser (hydroxypropyl cellulose), anti-caking agents (sodium carboxymethyl cellulose cross-linked, magnesium salts of fatty acids).
How to take MAGNESIUM CITRATE (200mg MAGNESIUM) - 120 tabs:Take 1 tablet twice a day.
Warnings de MAGNESIUM CITRATE (200mg MAGNESIUM) - 120 tabs:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.