- Plant phosphatidylserine.
- Coming from sunflower lecithin.
- 150mg per capsule.
- With Pantothenic acid and Vitamin E.
Table of contents
Phosphatidylserine 150mg by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in vegetable capsules based on sunflower lecithin phosphatidylserine, with vitamins (vitamins E and pantothenic acid).
Phosphatidylserine is a phospholipid naturally present in plant lecithins.
This product is suitable for vegan diets.
Food regulations don't authorise us to use health claims on this ingredient. We recommend that you consult the available scientific literature for additional information.
- Contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
- Contributes to normal intellectual performance.
We bring you the best sunflower phosphatidylserine. 100% plant-based, from the best source.
With all the details you need!
Phosphatidylserine is a phospholipid composed of an esterification molecule, a phosphate group, and usually two fatty acids.
The fatty acid composition of phosphatidylserine is variable, and therefore not all types of phosphatidylserine are valued the same.
The phosphatidylserine that comes from sunflower lectin is the most appreciated type of phosphatidylserine for use as a food supplement, thanks to the absence of allergens compared to other sources such as soy.
Vitamins are important, as they have established dietary reference intakes to meet nutritional adequacy.
At HSN we only use vitamins and minerals of the highest quality.
Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate) and pantothenic acid (D-calcium pantothenate) are sources of highly bioavailable vitamins.1
The EssentialSeries daily dose of phosphatidylserine provides 300mg of sunflower phosphatidylserine.
A high concentration than the quantity offered by other presentations on the market.
Phosphatidylserine 150mg is 100% suitable for vegan diets.
Take 1 vegetable capsule, twice a day with meals.
Take it with:
Scientific articles on phosphatidylserine
- Kim, H. Y., Huang, B. X., & Spector, A. A. (2014). Phosphatidylserine in the brain: Metabolism and function. Progress in Lipid Research, 56(1), 1–18.
- Glade, M. J., & Smith, K. (2015). Phosphatidylserine and the human brain. Nutrition, 31(6), 781–786.
- Hirayama, S., Terasawa, K., Rabeler, R., Hirayama, T., Inoue, T., Tatsumi, Y., … Jäger, R. (2014). The effect of phosphatidylserine administration on memory and symptoms of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder: A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, 27(SUPPL2), 284–291.
- Vakhapova, V., Cohen, T., Richter, Y., Herzog, Y., Kam, Y., & Korczyn, A. D. (2014). Phosphatidylserine containing omega-3 fatty acids may improve memory abilities in nondemented elderly individuals with memory complaints: Results from an open-label extension study. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders, 38(1–2), 39–45.
1 In accordance with the provisions of Directive 2002/46/EC.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Phosphatidylserine (from sunflower lecithin)||150mg||++|
|of D-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate||7.4mg||++|
|of calcium D-pantothenate||3.3mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE 150mg - 120 veg caps ingredients:Phosphatidylserine (from sunflower lecithin), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)], anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide, calcium silicate, magnesium salts of fatty acids), D-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (natural vitamin E), calcium D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid).
Warnings de PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE 150mg - 120 veg caps:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 2 times a day with meals.
No reviews found with filters applied.