- L-Carnosine in vegetarian capsules.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Made up of β-alanine and L-histidine.
Table of contents
L-Carnosine 500mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules based on the dipeptide L-Carnosine.
L-Carnosine is a peptide formed by linking the amino acids L-histidine and β-alanine.
Our L-Carnosine 500mg has been produced without the use of animal ingredients in its development, which means that it has no animal ingredients:
This product is 100% suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
We have developed our L-Carnosine capsules in line with our brand philosophy:
To ensure that our products reach as many consumers as possible, with no limitations on their use.
We use a vegan raw material, which like our capsules, is completely free of animal-derived ingredients, making our product, as a whole, suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
The entire production process of our products is controlled internally.
In addition to vendors, we develop and manufacture our own products, which allows us to control the treatment they receive throughout the processing, ensuring the traceability of the product you receive at home with our internal quality control standards.
This certifies the highest quality and purity of the product, as well as its absolute absence of contamination by allergens, foreign particles or microbes.
Maximum quality assured by HSN. Because we want to take care of your diet, and food supplementation is an important factor in this.
Consume one vegetable capsule, once a day.
It is possible that consumption of this product on an empty stomach may be superior, as due to its amino acid nature, the presence of other protein by-products may delay its absorption. Use preferably away from meals.
Va genial con:
Don't miss any detail!
- Derave, W., Everaert, I., Beeckman, S., & Baguet, A. (2010). Muscle Carnosine Metabolism and β-Alanine Supplementation in Relation to Exercise and Training.Sports Medicine, 40(3), 247–263.
- Dutka, T. L., Lamboley, C. R., McKenna, M. J., Murphy, R. M., & Lamb, G. D. (2012). Effects of carnosine on contractile apparatus Ca 2+ sensitivity and sarcoplasmic reticulum Ca 2+ release in human skeletal muscle fibers. Journal of Applied Physiology, 112(5), 728–736.
- Houjeghani, S., Kheirouri, S., Faraji, E., & Jafarabadi, M. A. (2018). L-Carnosine supplementation attenuated fasting glucose, triglycerides, advanced glycation end products, and tumor necrosis factor–α levels in patients with type 2 diabetes: a double-blind placebo-controlled randomized clinical trial. Nutrition Research, 49, 96–106.
- Liguori, I., Russo, G., Curcio, F., Bulli, G., Aran, L., Della-Morte, D., … Abete, P. (2018). Oxidative stress, aging, and diseases. Clinical Interventions in Aging, 13, 757–772.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
L-CARNOSINE 500mg - 120 veg caps ingredients:L-carnosine, vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], anti-caking agents [(magnesium stearate) and (silicon dioxide)].
How to take L-CARNOSINE 500mg - 120 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule, once a day.
Warnings de L-CARNOSINE 500mg - 120 veg caps:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Videos Related To L-CARNOSINE 500mg