CITRULLINE MALATE 2:1 1000mg
- L-Citrulline-DL-Malate tablets.
- Amino acid.
- Ratio 2:1.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Citrulline Malate 2:1 1000mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in tablet form, based on the anionic salt of the amino acid L-citrulline and the carboxylic acid DL-Malate.
Citrulline malate has become one of the most popular dietary supplements used by athletes around the world, following the latest position of the International Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN) on the subject.
Citrulline malate 2:1 1000mg is a food supplement 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Some research is focusing on evaluating the most commonly used ratio of the amino acid citrulline to malic acid (malate).
For now, most trials conducted with athletes use versions of university studies with a 2:1 ratio in favour of L-citrulline.
Following a review by our experts of this factor, which appears to be an important determinant of the characteristics of the supplement, we have selected a raw material ratio of 2:1 in favour of L-citrulline.
HSN products are based on the most recent and up-to-date scientific evidence.
Each Citrulline malate tablet contains 1000mg of compound.
A high concentration to make it more convenient to reach the recommended daily dose of 3000mg of product.
Many tablets on the market contain reduced amounts of active compounds because they have not optimised the use of ingredients for tablet formation that do not lose a significant amount of mass over time.
Each of our tablets contains 1000mg and has been tested to validate its full integrity and resistance to age, movement and contact stress.
Our Citrulline malate has been developed using only ingredients of non-animal origin.
It doesn't contain traces or elements that may prevent its use in any type of diet.
Citrulline Malate 2:1 1000mg is a product suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
One tablet of Citrulline Malate 2:1 1000mg constitutes one serving. Consume 2 to 3 servings per day.
Preferably one of them should be consumed one to two hours before training.
Goes great with L-Arginine. Why not try their combination?
Reading you can't miss:
- Allerton, T. D., Proctor, D. N., Stephens, J. M., Dugas, T. R., Spielmann, G., & Irving, B. A. (2018). L-citrulline supplementation: Impact on cardiometabolic health. Nutrients, 10(7).
- Barkhidarian, B., Khorshidi, M., Shab-Bidar, S., & Hashemi, B. (2019). Effects of L-citrulline supplementation on blood pressure: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Avicenna Journal of Phytomedicine, 9(1), 10–20.
- Gonzales, J. U., Raymond, A., Ashley, J., & Kim, Y. (2017). Does l-citrulline supplementation improve exercise blood flow in older adults? Experimental Physiology, 102(12), 1661–1671.
- Suzuki, T., Morita, M., Kobayashi, Y., & Kamimura, A. (2016). Oral L-citrulline supplementation enhances cycling time trial performance in healthy trained men: Double-blind randomized placebo-controlled 2-way crossover study. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 13(1), 6.
- Trexler, E. T., Persky, A. M., Ryan, E. D., Schwartz, T. A., Stoner, L., & Smith-Ryan, A. E. (2019). Acute Effects of Citrulline Supplementation on High-Intensity Strength and Power Performance: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Sports Medicine, 49(5), 707–718.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 3 tablets|
|Servings per container: 120|
CITRULLINE MALATE 2:1 1000mg - 120 tabs ingredients:L-citrulin-DL-malate (2:1), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), stabiliser (hydroxypropyl cellulose), anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide), corn starch.
How to take CITRULLINE MALATE 2:1 1000mg - 120 tabs:Take 1 tablet, 2 or 3 times a day.
Warnings de CITRULLINE MALATE 2:1 1000mg - 120 tabs:Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place.
Videos Related To CITRULLINE MALATE 2:1 1000mg
Anne , 24/09/2019
My performance has only improved since I started using this product. I have more energy to lift more weights and to do more reps.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
After a couple of weeks of taking this product, I've noticed that my recoveries are shorter and more effective.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
This is a great supplement if you are looking to increase your blood pump and energy effectively.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics