CITRULLINE MALATE 2:1 1000mg
- L-Citrulline-DL-Malate tablets.
- Amino acid.
- Ratio 2:1.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Citrulline Malate 2:1 1000mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in tablet form, based on the anionic salt of the amino acid L-citrulline and the carboxylic acid DL-Malate.
Citrulline malate 2:1 1000mg is a food supplement 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Some research is focusing on evaluating the most commonly used ratio of the amino acid citrulline to malic acid (malate).
Following a review by our experts of this factor, which appears to be an important determinant of the characteristics of the supplement, we have selected a raw material ratio of 2:1 in favour of L-citrulline.
HSN products are based on the most recent and up-to-date scientific evidence.
Each Citrulline malate tablet contains 1000mg of compound.
A high concentration to make it more convenient to reach the recommended daily dose of 3000mg of product.
Many tablets on the market contain reduced amounts of active compounds because they have not optimised the use of ingredients for tablet formation that do not lose a significant amount of mass over time.
Each of our tablets contains 1000mg and has been tested to validate its full integrity and resistance to age, movement and contact stress.
Our Citrulline malate has been developed using only ingredients of non-animal origin.
It doesn't contain traces or elements that may prevent its use in any type of diet.
Citrulline Malate 2:1 1000mg is a product suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
One tablet of Citrulline Malate 2:1 1000mg constitutes one serving. Consume 3 servings per day.
Goes great with L-Arginine.
Reading you can't miss:
- Allerton, T. D., Proctor, D. N., Stephens, J. M., Dugas, T. R., Spielmann, G., & Irving, B. A. (2018). L-citrulline supplementation: Impact on cardiometabolic health. Nutrients, 10(7).
- Barkhidarian, B., Khorshidi, M., Shab-Bidar, S., & Hashemi, B. (2019). Effects of L-citrulline supplementation on blood pressure: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Avicenna Journal of Phytomedicine, 9(1), 10–20.
- Gonzales, J. U., Raymond, A., Ashley, J., & Kim, Y. (2017). Does l-citrulline supplementation improve exercise blood flow in older adults? Experimental Physiology, 102(12), 1661–1671.
- Suzuki, T., Morita, M., Kobayashi, Y., & Kamimura, A. (2016). Oral L-citrulline supplementation enhances cycling time trial performance in healthy trained men: Double-blind randomized placebo-controlled 2-way crossover study. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 13(1), 6.
- Trexler, E. T., Persky, A. M., Ryan, E. D., Schwartz, T. A., Stoner, L., & Smith-Ryan, A. E. (2019). Acute Effects of Citrulline Supplementation on High-Intensity Strength and Power Performance: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Sports Medicine, 49(5), 707–718.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|daily dose: 3 tablets|
|Servings per container: 120|
|of pyridoxine hydrochloride|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients CITRULLINE MALATE 2:1 1000mg - 120 tabsL-citrulline-DL-malate (2:1), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), stabiliser (hydroxypropyl cellulose), anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide), maize starch, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1).
Warnings CITRULLINE MALATE 2:1 1000mg - 120 tabsStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 tablet, 3 times a day.
Videos Related To CITRULLINE MALATE 2:1 1000mg
A satisfied customer says:
Greater pumping sensation and it is very noticeable during training.Show original language
A critical customer says:
José miguel 22/03/2022
Although this becomes easier to take than citrulline powder, I have noticed less efficacy with the tablets.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.