IRON BISGLYCINATE (25mg IRON)
CALCIUM CITRATE + VITAMIN D3 (150mg CALCIUM/300UI)
MAGNESIUM CITRATE (200mg MAGNESIUM)
POTASSIUM CITRATE 200mg
CHROMIUM PICOLINATE 200mcg
L-SELENOMETHIONINE (200mcg SELENIUM)
CALCIUM + MAGNESIUM + VITAMIN D3
- Iodine in convenient veg capsules.
- 100% of the recommended daily values in each serving.
- From potassium iodide.
Table of contents
Iodine 150mcg by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in vegetable capsules made from potassium iodide.
Iodine can bring huge nutritional benefits for everyone, but although it can be found in different foods, sometimes it's necessary to supplement the diet to meet the recommended requirements. The main source of intake of this micronutrient in humans is iodised salt.
EssentialSeries Iodine 150mcg is suitable for vegan diets.
- Iodine contributes to normal psychological function.
- Iodine contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Iodine contributes to normal nervous system function.
- Iodine contributes to the maintenance of healthy vision.
- Iodine contributes to normal thyroid hormone production and normal thyroid function.
Iodine is a nutrient that our body uses for a variety of functions, especially related to the thyroid glands.
Discover our EssentialSeries tablets with 150mcg of iodine in every serving!
Iodine is found in a variety of foods, but it's worth nothing that, unlike what many people think, salt does not contain. So neither sea salt, Himalayan salt, kosher or fleur de sel, provide any of this mineral unless they are expressly iodised.
The 150mcg of iodine indicated on the front of the package has been obtained from 196.2mcg of potassium iodide. All this information is detailed in the product's nutritional table.
As always, on HSN's 100% 'clean label'.
The product is suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets as, unlike other brands, in the manufacture of these tablets we have not used any ingredients of animal origin.
This supplement is particularly interesting for vegans and vegetarians, as the best sources of iodine include seafood, eggs, milk and dairy products.
Iodine is naturally gluten-free.
At HSN, thanks to our facilities with cleanrooms and pharmaceutical environment: We can assure you that all the products we handle are free from cross-contamination.
This is achieved thanks to air circulation and a pressure control systems to manage particle traffic.
Another differentiating feature of this supplement is that it does not contain any genetically modified organisms, or in other words, it is GMO-Free.
As always at HSN, all under the best quality standards.
We've taken care of every last detail. Each EssentialSeries Iodine 150mcg vegetarian capsule contains exactly 100% of the Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for Iodine.
The method of use of this supplement is super simple, you only have to take 1 tablet, once a day.
You can use it with other products such as:
Where to find information on iodine
- Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to iodine and contribution to normal cognitive and neurological function (ID 273), contribution to normal energy-yielding metabolism (ID 402), and contribution to normal thyroid function and production of thyroid hormones (ID 1237) pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/20061 European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), Parma, Italy.
- Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to iodine and thyroid function and production of thyroid hormones (ID 274), energyyielding metabolism (ID 274), maintenance of vision (ID 356), maintenance of hair (ID 370), maintenance of nails (ID 370), and maintenance of skin (ID 370) pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/20061. European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), Parma, Italy.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 1 tablet|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|