TRIPHALA EXTRACT (6:1) 500mg
- Triphala extract.
- Raw material: Myroblex®.
- Mixture of Emblica officinalis, Terminalia bellirica and Terminalia chebula.
- 6x more concentrated.
- 50% tannins and 11% gallic acid.
- With Calcium and Zinc.
- Suitable for vegan diets.
Table of contents
Triphala Extract by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in veg capsules based on triphala fruit extract (Mixture of: Emblica officinalis, Terminalia bellirica and Terminalia chebula) Myroblex ®, with zinc and calcium.
Myroblex® is a registered trademark recognised for its patented combination of extracts of fruits of myrobalan species, with HPLC standardised content in tannins and gallic acid.
This is a product suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Triphala is an Ayurvedic preparation from India, traditionally created from the fruits of native plants, among which the species of the genus Emblica and Terminalia stand out.
At HSN, we've developed our formula using the 3 recognised species of the traditional composition of Indian triphala:
- Emblica officinalis.
- Terminalia bellirica.
- Terminalia chebula.
Each plant that is part of the Triphala is unique and has specific characteristics.
Emblica officinalis supports gastrointestinal health.
- Helps to maintain a normal level of glucose in the blood.
- Helps maintain vision.
- Supports the immune system.
- Helps protect the liver.
Its antioxidants contribute to the total antioxidant capacity of the body and can help strengthen the body's defences.
- Helps maintain a strong libido.
- Contributes to normal cholesterol.
- Helps to stabilise the health and natural strength of the skin.
- Improves the body's resistance to stress.
Terminalia chebula is a cellular proactive that reduces the effects of ageing.
The formula of our Triphala has been completed with significant amounts of calcium and a high concentration of zinc.
Why is that?
- Calcium contributes to the normal functioning of digestive enzymes.
- Zinc contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
It is possible that when you receive the product and find a speckled filling, you may think to yourself:
'This is not the usual Triphala colour' or 'Will it be in good condition?'
To produce the capsule product, the powdered raw material of Triphala, as with other HSN products, is blended with ingredients that improve the usability of the product, for example, by making it keep longer and better after the first opening.
The colour of these ingredients is not the same as that of Triphala, and when mixed, the colour of the final result varies from the initial colour of the raw material. Here is an image of 3 shots of the process:
On the left you can see the normal appearance of the Triphala capsules that you will receive in your order, if you open the capsule you will find a granular powder with an ashy colour, this is completely normal and the quality of the product is guaranteed.
On the right of the image you can see a photograph of the raw material we use to make triphala extract, the one that is inside your capsules. As you can see, the colour is more intense and homogeneous, because this is its state before the final mixing.
Colour variation and heterogeneity are normal product features, and the appearance of the above image is verified and supported by HSN® quality certifications.
I'm sure you've heard a lot about Triphala lately, but did you know that not all Triphalas are the same?
Don't miss out!
Triphala is a concrete mixture of plants, and the original formula of traditional Indian ayurveda consists of the mixture used with the equivalent amounts of each species our product.
At HSN, we use the traditional plant species that make up the classic triphala.
And 100% fruit extract, because you use fruit to make triphala, no roots or leaves!
Often we meet customers who ask us about the differences between plant extracts and powders.
Alfredo Valdés, one of our experts in the R&D and content department, explains the differences between the two presentations and how to understand their quality.
Don't be fooled!
Many triphalas are extremely cheap because they use milligrams of powder from the plants that make their mixture.
At HSN, we bring you a mixture of 1 gram of plant extracts, 6 times more concentrated, so that the recommended dose of our product is equivalent to 6 grams of fruit powder of the Triphala species.
The equivalent of up to 10 capsules of other triphala powder-based products on the market in capsules!
The raw material used for the development of our Triphala is Myroblex®, known for its unique composition based on extracts of high concentration, coming 100% from the fruit, of the most valued species of triphala.
At HSN, we always bring you the best quality guaranteed through the use of the best raw materials, and the complete manufacture controlled by our closed chain of development and safekeeping.
As our colleague Alfredo explains in the video, the standardisation of an extract is key to understanding the quality of the plant used for the manufacture of herbal food supplements.
Our Triphala is standardised in the two nutrient groups of greatest nutritional and functional interest of traditional plant species in India:
- 50% Tannins.
- 11% Gallic acid.
Our triphala extract (6:1) 500mg is 100% suitable for vegan diets.
Take 1 veg capsule, 2 time a day, preferably before meals.
You can take it along with:
Triphala in science
- Baliga, M. S., Meera, S., Mathai, B., Rai, M. P., Pawar, V., & Palatty, P. L. (2012). Scientific validation of the ethnomedicinal properties of the Ayurvedic drug Triphala: A review. Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, 18(12), 946–954.
- Prasad, S., & Srivastava, S. K. (2020). Oxidative stress and cancer: Chemopreventive and therapeutic role of triphala. Antioxidants, 9(1).
- Tarasiuk, A., Mosinska, P., & Fichna, J. (2018). Triphala: Current applications and new perspectives on the treatment of functional gastrointestinal disorders. Chinese Medicine (United Kingdom), 13(1), 39.
- Peterson, C. T., Denniston, K., & Chopra, D. (2017). Therapeutic uses of triphala in ayurvedic medicine. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 23(8), 607–614.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Triphala fruit extract (6:1) (50% tannins, 11% gallic acid) (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia bellirica, Terminalia chebula) (Myroblex®)||500mg||++|
|equivalence of fruit||3000mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|