GREEN TEA EXTRACT (8:1) POWDER
GREEN TEA (25:1) EXTRACT 500mg
GREEN COFFEE (20:1) EXTRACT 500mg
CAYENNE EXTRACT (4:1) 500mg
AVENA SATIVA EXTRACT (10:1) 175mg
HUPERZINE A 200mcg
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA (6:1) EXTRACT 500mg
- Extract of green tea leaves.
- Suitable for vegans.
- 8 times more concentrated.
- 50% polyphenols, 15% EGCG.
- In powder.
Table of contents
Green Tea Extract Powder by EssentialSeries is a vegan powdered food supplement based on extract from the leaves of the leaves of Camellia sinensis with an 8 times higher concentration and standardised content of Polyphenols, Catechins, EGCG and Caffeine.
Green tea has several compounds that have been studied as the major chemical constituents of its leaves. In our product you will find the exact amounts of polyphenols, catechins, EGCG, and caffeine you are looking for thanks to our standardisation.
Green Tea Extract (8:1) powder is a food supplement 100% suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Tea, Camellia sinensis, is distributed throughout the world, whatever the region, and a large percentage of the population consumes various forms of tea, usually as an infusion, because of its characteristics.
Green tea naturally contains naturally occurring products such as catechins and epicatechins; polyphenolic compounds found in its leaves that have been extensively studied.
There are 4 main catechins contained in green tea:
- Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG).
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) improves concentration and learning.
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) supports metabolism and fat oxidation.
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) helps to find more energy.
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) helps strengthen the body's antioxidant defences.
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) helps maintain normal or healthy cholesterol levels.
With a titrated concentration of active ingredients from plant leaves.
We can assure you that our green tea extract contains 50% polyphenols in its composition, 30% of which are catechins, 15% of which correspond to the EGCG structure. It also contains 7% caffeine.
So you know exactly what you're drinking at all times, without doubt!
You can use green tea extract powder in the same way as other plant extracts: as a drink, easily and conveniently mixed with water or milk.
You can also make your favourite desserts and give them a twist with our product. Oatmeal, egg white and green tea muffins are delicious!
To find out more:
- Astrup, A., Toubro, S., Cannon, S., Hein, P., Breum, L., & Madsen, J. (1990). Caffeine: A double-blind, placebo-controlled study of its thermogenic, metabolic, and cardiovascular effects in healthy volunteers. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 51(5), 759–767.
- Isemura, M. (2019). Catechin in human health and disease. Molecules, Vol. 24.
- Koot, P., & Deurenberg, P. (1995). Comparison of changes in energy expenditure and body temperatures after caffeine consumption. Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism, 39(3), 135–142.
- Legeay, S., Rodier, M., Fillon, L., Faure, S., & Clere, N. (2015). Epigallocatechin Gallate: A Review of Its Beneficial Properties to Prevent Metabolic Syndrome. Nutrients, 7(7), 5443–5468.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1/2 scoop of 0.5ml (200mg)|
|daily dose: 1/2 scoop of 0.5ml (200mg)|
|Servings per container: 750|
|Green tea leaf extract (8:1) (50% polyphenols, 30% catechins, 15% EGCG, 7% caffeine) (Camellia sinensis)|
|Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)|
Ingredients GREEN TEA EXTRACT (8:1) POWDER 150gGreen tea extract [8:1, from Camellia sinensis leaf, 50% polyphenols, 30% catechins 15% epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), 7% caffeine].
Warnings GREEN TEA EXTRACT (8:1) POWDER 150gStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Mix 1/2 scoop of 0.5ml (200mg) with 200mg of water, take 1 time a day.
Videos Related To GREEN TEA EXTRACT (8:1) POWDER
A satisfied customer says:
Excellent green tea!
I am delighted with this green tea, it is very concentrated so it yields a lot and is very practical with the teaspoon that brings you can have the perfect measure for a cup and do not put more because it is very strong, very efficient, you notice after taking it the energy rush of green tea itself, totally recommended and lasts quite the amount that brings!!!!!Show original language
A critical customer says:
Excessively bitter, I have not been able to evaluate its effects because I am not able to take it. I will try it in the following days with a lower dose.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.