CYSTI CARE *
UVA URSI EXTRACT (6:1) 500mg
CRANBERRY (20:1) EXTRACT 500mg
WOMEN'S BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 25B UFC
ULTIMATE MULTI FOR WOMEN'S CARE
NETTLE ROOT EXTRACT (5:1) 500mg
- Exclusive formula made by HSN.
- D-Mannose + Cranberry extract.
- Blend of 9 tyndallised strains + FOS.
- High content in Vitamins A & C.
- Suitable for vegan diets..
Table of contents
Cysti Care by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement based on D-mannose, plant extracts, vitamins, FOS and tyndallised bacterias.
The Cysti Care formula is unique and has been carefully developed by our own Research and Development team at HSN. It uses a combination of some of the most researched compounds withclearly supported effects1.
Cysti Care is a product that is 100% suitable for vegan diets.
- Uva ursi helps promote bladder function and urinary flow .
- Vitamin A aids in keeping mucous in normal conditions.
- Vitamin C promotes the normal working of our immune system.
The blend of D-Mannose and cranberry extract is an innovative and promising combination:
- Rădulescu, D., David, C., Turcu, F. L., Spătaru, D. M., Popescu, P., & Văcăroiu, I. A. (2020). Combination of cranberry extract and D-mannose - possible enhancer of uropathogen sensitivity to antibiotics in acute therapy of urinary tract infections: Results of a pilot study. Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine, 20(4), 3399–3406.
At HSN, we create our dietary supplements based on the most credible scientific evidence.
The word “probiotic”:
Generally to describe species of bacteria, bacterial strains and species of living microorganisms including Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus and many more.
The Spanish Agency for Food Safety and Nutrition, date of information not disclosed.
Tyndallised ferments are not probiotics, given that their bacteria have gone through a process that improves their activity. This process involves the deactivation of bacterial species, which means that they cannot be considered living microorganisms.
It is important to bear in mind that this is not a negative factor, and is actually an advantage, given that in recent research in the field of probiotics (tyndallised ferments) are paving the way to the future of these types of nutritional compounds.:
- Piqué, N., Berlanga, M., & Miñana-Galbis, D. (2019). Health benefits of heat-killed (Tyndallized) probiotics: An overview. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 20(10).
- Siciliano, R. A., Reale, A., Mazzeo, M. F., Morandi, S., Silvetti, T., & Brasca, M. (2021). Paraprobiotics: A new perspective for functional foods and nutraceuticals. Nutrients, 13(4).
Cysti Care is made using compounds and ingredients that are suitable for vegan diets, as they are free from animal products and derivatives.
Cysti Care is a complete formula. If you wish to do so, you can take it alongside Special Multivitamins for Women.
Bibliographical references with further information on the ingredients:
- Kahbazi, M., Sharafkhah, M., Yousefichaijan, P., Taherahmadi, H., Rafiei, M., Kaviani, P., … Mohammadbeigi, A. (2019). Vitamin A supplementation is effective for improving the clinical symptoms of urinary tract infections and reducing renal scarring in girls with acute pyelonephritis: a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled, clinical trial study. Complementary Therapies in Medicine, 42, 429–437.
- Domenici, L., Monti, M., Bracchi, C., Giorgini, M., Colagiovanni, V., Muzii, L., & Benedetti Panici, P. (2016). D-mannose: a promising support for acute urinary tract infections in women. A pilot study. European Review for Medical and Pharmacological Sciences, 20(13), 2920–2925.
- Fu, Z., Liska, D. A., Talan, D., & Chung, M. (2017). Cranberry reduces the risk of urinary tract infection recurrence in otherwise healthy women: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of Nutrition, 147(12), 2282–2288.
1 Vitamin A helps keep mucous in healthy conditions.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|daily dose: 4 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Arctostaphylos uva-ursi leaf extract (6:1) (10% arbutina)|
|Cranberry berry extract (20:1) (10% proanthocyanidins) (Vaccinium macrocarpon)|
|Mixture of tinned ferments (9 strains)|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients CYSTI CARE - 120 veg capsD-mannose, Arctostaphylos uva-ursi leaf extract (6:1, 10% arbutin), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], cranberry extract (20:1, Vaccinium macrocarpon berry, 10% proanthocyanidins), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), anti-caking agent (L-leucine), fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Lactobacillus acidophilus (200x10^9 U/g), Lactobacillus reuteri (200x10^9 U/g), Lactobacillus plantarum (400x10^9 U/g), Streptococcus thermophilus (200x10^9 U/g), microencapsulated vitamin A [retinyl acetate (vitamin A)], Lactobacillus casei (400x10^9 U/g), Lactobacillus rhamnosus (400x10^9 U/g), Bifidobacterium bifidum (400x10^9 U/g), Bifidobacterium breve (500x10^9 U/g), Bifidobacterium lactis (500x10^9 U/g).
Warnings CYSTI CARE - 120 veg capsStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. An excessive consumption can cause intestinal discomfort. Avoid consumption in conjunction with medicines and other fibre-based food supplements.
How to take
Take 2 vegetable capsules, 2 times a day.
Good supplement for prevention
It has a composition very suitable for the prevention of infections. The capsule is therefore impractical to take considering that the recommended dose is four tablets.Show original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
María i. 14/08/2022
I bought them for my grandmother because she almost always has an infection and they can't get rid of it even with antibiotics. The only problem is that there are 4 a day and as she is older it is hard for her to swallow so many pills, but in a younger person there would not be that problem. Otherwise, good price and great quality.Show original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
I have always had problems with infections and this product is doing me a lot of good.Show original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
No reviews found with filters applied.