ULTIMATE MULTI FOR WOMEN'S CARE
- An ideal multivitamin for women.
- Contains all vitamins.
- With iron and zinc.
- With herbal extracts.
- Suitable for vegetarian diets.
- Just 1 tablet a day.
Table of contents
Ultimate Multi for Women's Care by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in tablet form, based on a combination of vitamins, minerals, trace elements and herbal extracts to supplement women's diets.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal skin function.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal gum function.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal cartilage function.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal bone function.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
- Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of bones in normal conditions.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of skin in normal condition.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of vision in normal condition.
- Thiamine contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of red blood cells in normal condition.
- Niacin helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Pantothenic acid contributes to the synthesis and normal metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
- Folates contribute to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal nails.
- Manganese contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Copper contributes to normal hair pigmentation.
- Copper contributes to normal skin pigmentation.
- Iodine contributes to normal thyroid hormone production and normal thyroid function.
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
- Selenium contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
HSN offers you the most specific multivitamin for you.
Multivitamins are products that are a valid option when it comes to supplementing a diet lacking in nutrients.
However, for the most part, multivitamins are formulated as gender-neutral and poorly adapted as possible.
At HSN we have broken that barrier and created specific multivitamins for women and men!
At HSN we do not want to offer you just the usual products, and we wanted to develop a vitamin and mineral supplement specifically adapted, particularly for adult women; to this end, our R&D&I department carried out extensive work prior to its development.
This is important as, for example, women of childbearing age are 3 to 9 times more at risk of developing iron deficiency than men (Clénin, 2017).
This is something to consider when developing a vitamin and mineral supplement.
You can combine its use with Omega-3:
Did you know that we have come up with a Vegan Omega-3 product that is made from algae oil?
- Clénin, G. E. (2017). The treatment of iron deficiency without anaemia (in otherwise healthy persons). Swiss Medical Weekly, 147(2324), w14434–w14434.
- Hasselmo, M. E. (2006). The role of acetylcholine in learning and memory. Current Opinion in Neurobiology, 16(6), 710–715.
- Pittler, M. H., Stevinson, C., & Ernst, E. (2003). Chromium picolinate for reducing body weight: Meta-analysis of randomized trials. International Journal of Obesity, 27(4), 522–529.
- Unfer, V., Facchinetti, F., Orrù, B., Giordani, B., & Nestler, J. (2017). Myo-inositol effects in women with PCOS: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Endocrine Connections, 6(8), 647–658.
- Wacker, M., & Holick, M. F. (2013). Sunlight and Vitamin D: A global perspective for health. Dermato-Endocrinology, 5(1), 51–108.
- Watanabe, M., Gangitano, E., Francomano, D., Addessi, E., Toscano, R., Costantini, D., … Lubrano, C. (2018). Mangosteen extract shows a potent insulin sensitizing effect in obese female patients: A prospective randomized controlled pilot study. Nutrients, 10(5), 586.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|daily dose: 1 tablet|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Kelp Extract (0.4% Iodine)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|