Today, you will learn how to make everyone’s favorite dessert: a Vegan Brownie!
We want to encourage you to try cooking this recipe at home and let us know what you think about it in the comments below.
Here you have the instructions to cook a delicious Vegan Brownie.
Recipe Tips: Vegan Brownie
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 24
- Cooking style: American
- 350g of strained red beans
- 60g of Cocoa Powder by FoodSeries
- 80g of Instant Oat Flour (chocolate flavor) by FoodSeries
- 1/2 tsp of pink salt
- 80g of Virgin Coconut Oil by BioSeries
- A splash of vanilla essence
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- Sweetener to taste
- To decorate: Chocolate nibs and Cashew Butter by FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3.3g|
|of which sugars:||0.3g|
How to make: Vegan Brownie
- Blend all the ingredients except for the chocolate nibs and cashew butter until you get a smooth and homogeneous texture without lumps.
- Sweeten to taste, try out the mass.
- Pour it on a 35x35cm mold and decorate it with the nibs and a little bit of cashew butter on top.
- Bake between 30 - 35 minutes at 180ºC. Take it out and let it settle for 15 minutes before serving.