For those cold winter nights, when work is over, and you have run out of energy. The noodles soup has the blessed quality of being always appetizing. It is warm, it is very nutritive, and it is super tasty. If you want a truly low calories recipe, then do not use the noodles. It will still be as delicious.
Recipe Tips: Noodles Soup
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 1 spoonful of olive oil
- 3 chopped carrots
- 3 chopped celery stems
- 1 chooped onion
- 4 cups of chicken stock
- 1 spoonful of black pepper
- 1 spoonful of garlic powder or two garlic cloves
- 1 spoonful of dill
- 1 roasted chicken
- 1 cup of noodles
- Fresh parsley
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2,4g|
|of which sugars:||1,2g|
How to make: Noodles Soup
- In a big cooking pot, pour a spoonful of olive oil and, when it is hot, add the chopped vegetables.
- Sauté for at least 4 minutes and put away from the fire when the onion is golden and the rest of vegetables have a softer texture than normal.
- When it is ready, add the chicken stock, the black pepper, the garlic, and the dill. Cook it for 5-6 minutes at medium heat.
- While the stock is cooked, undo the roasted chicken breast. You will only need half of it and save the rest to make a delicious salad.
- Keep the chicken skin and mix it with the noodles.
- Then, boil the noodles separately with a bowl of stock for 10 minutes.
- When it is ready, remove the skin and put the noodles in the big pot.
- Add the undone chicken and add salt and pepper to taste.