Meat and cheese wraps! A recipe especially recommended for low carb diet, with great protein and fats content from two types of cheese.
Recipe Tips: Meat and Cheese Wraps
- Preparation time: 6 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Wrap
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: American
- 4-5 lettuce leaves
- 20g of grated Emmental cheese
- 20g of grated edam cheese
- 200g of minced beef
- Sliced tomato
- A pinch of garlic powder
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- A pinch of salt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3,3g|
|of which sugars:||1,3g|
How to make: Meat and Cheese Wraps
- Caramelise the onion in a pan.
- Add the meat, spices and salt to another pan. Let it cook. Once ready, add the onion and stir.
- Plating up: set out the large lettuce leaves, stuff them with meat, sprinkle over the cheeses, and add the cut tomato.