Let’s make some delicious whole wheat croissants!
Recipe Tips: Whole Wheat Croissants
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Croissants
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: American
- 150g sweetened Greek yoghurt
- 8g yeast
- 140g whole wheat flour
- 30g SportSeries SportSeries Evowhey Protein 2.0 Cookie flavour
- Chocolate chips
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,1g|
|of which sugars:||1,4g|
How to make: Whole Wheat Croissants
- Mix the flour with the yeast and yoghurt.
- Add the protein and mix well, kneading with your hands until you get a smooth, even dough.
- Stretch the dough into a circle. Add chocolate chips if you want.
- Cut into triangles, like you would a pizza.
- Roll each triangle from the edge to the tip to form the croissants.
- Bake for 8-10 min at around 180ºC.
Quick to make - 100%
Ingredients - 100%
Nutritional value - 100%
Taste - 100%