Do you want to enjoy a delicious snack that is also good for your diet? In HSN, we want to help you out, which is why we have invited a very special chef. Strawberry and Coconut Sponge Cake by Saúl Craviotto.
Strawberry and Coconut Sponge Cake Recipe
Do you want to make the most of your workouts? Saúl Craviotto, an Olympic champion, has come up with a recipe that will support your diet and your work at the gym. Write it down and try cooking at home! Let us know what you think down in the comments too!
Recipe Tips: Strawberry and Coconut Protein Sponge Cake, by Saúl Craviotto
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 12
- Cooking style: American
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white (you can replace it for 2 spoonfuls of chia)
- 75g of Oat Flour
- 1/2 sachet of baking powder
- 50g of strawberry puree
- 40g of Desiccated Coconut Powder
- 30g of Erythritol Powder
- 1 scoop of Evowhey Protein 2.0 (Strawberry and Coconut)
- 1 Hyperprotein Dark Chocolate Tablet with Stevia
- 2 spoonfuls of Coconut Oil
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||6.4g|
|of which sugars:||0.4g|
How to make: Strawberry and Coconut Protein Sponge Cake, by Saúl Craviotto
- Whisk the egg whites until they are stiff and put them aside.
- Whisk the egg yolk with the strawberry puree, coconut, protein and erythritol.
- Add the egg whites carefully.
- Then, add the baking powder and oat flour little by little, stirring until you obtain a homogeneous mass.
- Preheat the oven at 180ºC.
- Take a mold and spread some olive oil and oat flour to make it easier to remove the sponge cake.
- Pour the mass in the mold and bake it for 20-30 minutes.
- Once cooked, take it out from the oven, melt the chocolate tablet in a hot water bath and pour it on top of the sponge cake.