A delicious recipe for autumn evenings, combining interesting food such as pumpkin with whey protein, resulting in this Pumpkin Protein Latte.
Recipe Tips: Pumpkin Protein Latte
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 6 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Mug
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: European
- 80g pumpkin
- ½ scoop of Evolate 2.0 in Coffee with Milk flavour from SportSeries
- ½ scoop de Eritritol en Polvo de FoodSeries
- 200ml of milk or plant milk
- Pinch of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,7g|
|of which sugars:||8,5g|
How to make: Pumpkin Protein Latte
- Cook the pumpkin in the microwave for approximately 6 minutes.
- Crush the pumpkin and add the spices to the puree.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan over medium heat and add the Evolate scoop and stir. Once dissolved, add the puree to the milk and continue stirring.
- Strain and serve to taste, in this case we add a little bit of fat-free cocoa powder from FoodSeries.