We present to you an easy recipe to make an exquisite Protein Mousse using xanthan gum.
Recipe Tips: Protein Mousse
- Preparation time: 3 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Glass/Cup
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 250ml whole milk, or skimmed milk. Whole milk is recommended.
- 1 serving of Evowhey Protein 2.0 in your favourite flavour from SportSeries
- 2g Xanthan gum from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3,9g|
|of which sugars:||13,5g|
How to make: Protein Mousse
- Put all the ingredients in a blender beaker.
- Mix until your reach the desired consistency, i.e if you turn the glass upside down the contents don't spill.
- Serve. You can add Chocolate syrup as a topping from FoodSeries.