We’re going to make a delicious Ice Cream Sandwich that’s rich in Protein!
Recipe Tips: Ice Cream Sandwich
- Preparation time: 6 minutes
- Cooking time: 7 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Sandwich
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 scoop of Evonative Whey in salted caramel flavour by SportSeries
- 1 tablespoon of Skinless Smooth Peanut Butter by FoodSeries
- 1 tablespoon of Dairy or Plant milk
- Sugar-free wafers
- Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Bar by FoodSeries
- Chopped Almonds
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||8g|
|of which sugars:||30g|
How to make: Ice Cream Sandwich
- Slice and mash the bananas.
- Add the protein powder.
- Transfer to an oblong mould and freeze for at least 7 hours.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Add the chopped almonds and mix.
- Set the wafers out and cut the ice cream into the same shape.
- Dip them in the melted chocolate.