If you like empanadillas, what better way of enjoying them than with a healthy and nutritious recipe?
Recipe: Fitness Empanadillas
Today, the Fit Happy Sisters have brought a delicious recipe to make a picnic or a tasty dinner that you can match with some salad. These healthy empanadillas will make you shine in the kitchen 😉 Wanna try?
Recipe Tips: Fitness Empanadillas
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Empanadilla
- Number of servings: 5
- Cooking style: American
- 1 egg
- 150g of spelt flour
- 40g of Whey Protein Concentrate
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- For the stuffing: tomato, tuna...
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.9g|
|of which sugars:||0.6g|
How to make: Fitness Empanadillas
- Take a bowl and whisk an egg. Add the flour, protein and salt. Then, pour water little by little until you can knead the mass with your hands. It is better to add the water little by little to make sure that it is not too liquid.
- Once we have kneaded the mass, make a ball, cover it with a dark cloth and let it settle for a few minutes.
- Add the salt and spices and knead it.
- Make small balls with your hands and stretch it with transparent film. Make them thin.
- Fill them with the blend of tomato and tuna, close and seal.
- Make small holes with a fork.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 175ºC.