To all the seed fans, you’re going to love this! Oat Pancakes with Seed Mix.
Recipe Tips: Oat and Egg White Pancakes with a Seed Mix
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: European
- 50g of FoodSeries Instant Oat Flour 2.0 (the neutral flavour is recommended for the recipe)
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon of flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,6g|
|of which sugars:||0,25g|
How to make: Oat and Egg White Pancakes with a Seed Mix
- Mix the egg whites and the oat flour in a glass until you get a homogeneous mixture
- Next, add the seeds and stir with a spoon.
- Heat and add oil to a non-stick pan
- Cook the pancake(s) over a low heat.
Have a look at some more recipes to learn and prepare at home. And don’t forget to check out the oat pancakes post!