If you like pineapple and love pancakes, as well as the sweet taste of honey, what better way to combine them? Oat Pancakes with Pineapple and Honey.
Recipe Tips: Oat and Egg White Pancakes with Pineapple and Honey
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 7 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 4 egg whites
- 50g FoodSeries Instant Oat Flour 2.0
- 2 slices of fresh pineapple
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,4g|
|of which sugars:||10,5g|
How to make: Oat and Egg White Pancakes with Pineapple and Honey
- Mix the egg whites and the oat flour in a bowl with the help of a blender.
- Add the mixture to a the pan previously heated with a little olive oil (remove the excess with a napkin).
- Cook them on one side. After flipping them, add the slice of pineapple. Turn around again.
- Repeat the previous step with the rest of the dough.
- Finally, once we plate them up, add the honey on top.
¡Discover more oat pancake recipes! Just click on the link and enjoy.