A recipe with quality ingredients: oats, egg whites and coconut. Unparalleled taste and texture.
Recipe Tips: Oat Pancakes with Coconut Cream
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 50g of Instant Oat Flour 2.0 from FoodSeries (I'd recommend chocolate flavour)
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon of coconut cream (approx 20g)
- Optional: 20g of sugar-free Dark Chocolate Bar with Coconut
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||4g|
|of which sugars:||1g|
How to make: Oat Pancakes with Coconut Cream
- Mix and beat the oat flour, egg whites and coconut cream.
- In a non-stick frying pan, previously heated with a little olive oil, add the mss.
- While we're cooking the pancake, put 20g of the chocolate bar in a small bowl and heat in the microwave until it melts (approx. 30″ at maximum power, depending on the microwave).
- Once the pancake is ready, pour over the hot chocolate. Then we can add some frozen berries. Enjoy!
We know you love oat pancakes! Keep enjoying more recipes with a high nutritional content.