An absolutely delicious Pancake Recipe. Very nutrient-dense, in addition to being a source of protein, carbohydrates and healthy fats.
Recipe Tips: Oat Pancakes with Carrot and Walnuts
- Preparation time: 7 minutes
- Cooking time: 4 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 50g of Instant Oat Flour 2.0 by FoodSeries.
- 2 carrots
- 4 egg whites
- 30g walnuts
- 1 low-fat yoghurt
- Cinnamon and vanilla sweetener
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,9g|
|of which sugars:||1,3g|
How to make: Oat Pancakes with Carrot and Walnuts
- Peel and cook the carrots. You can use specific microwaveable containers to speed up the cooking process.
- In a bowl, add the egg whites and oat flour together with the yoghurt and beat well.
- Then add the carrots to the mixture and mix well again.
- Crush the nuts with your hands and add them to the mixture. Stir with a spoon.
- In a preheated pan, spread a little coconut oil and then add the mixture. Cook the pancakes according to the desired diameter and thickness.
- Once ready, you can add a little honey on top and spread over any leftover walnuts.