Have you tried our FoodSeries Syrups? Then we propose a recipe for Oat Pancakes with Whole Egg and Syrups. What are you waiting for – try it at home!
Recipe Tips: Oat Pancakes with Whole Egg and Syrups from FoodSeries
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2,7g|
|of which sugars:||0,2g|
How to make: Oat Pancakes with Whole Egg and Syrups from FoodSeries
- In a blender glass, add 300ml of water together with the Whole Egg serving and the Oat Flour.
- Stir well with the help of a utensil or the blender, until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Cook the pancakes in a pan preheated with a little coconut oil.
- Once ready, plate up and add the syrup to taste.
Access the link to the shopping basket that we’ve prepared exclusively for you
. There you’ll find all the products you need for the recipe!
Try more recipe options for HSN fit pancakes with the full list of recipes we have prepared below.
Availability of ingredients - 100%
Oat Pancakes with Cinnamon
Oat Pancakes with Cinnamon. Flavoursome pancakes with a creamy texture thanks to the queso fresco. …