Classic pancakes are made of eggs and oatmeal. However, this recipe does not have eggs because it has been specially made for our vegan readers. Vegan Pancakes Recipe.
Recipe Tips: Vegan Pancakes
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 2 Bananas
- 1 glass of Vegetable Drink (almond, oat, soy...)
- 30g of Instant Oat Flour by FoodSeries
- 30g of Rice Flour by FoodSeries
- 1 spoonful of Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by BioSeries
- 1 Pinch of Salt and Cinnamon
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||7g|
|of which sugars:||15g|
How to make: Vegan Pancakes
- Mix the two types of flour with the salt and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add the vegetable drink and the coconut oil and mix with a whisk.
- Mash the bananas in another bowl and add them to the previous blend.
- Mix until you obtain a homogeneous mass.
- Take a non-stick pan, add a splash of coconut oil, heat it and add the mass. Adjust the amount depending on the number of pancakes or the size that you want.
- Cook on both sides until they are cooked.
- Ready to serve! You can pour a little bit of honey on top.
the shopping cart with all the products you need to cook this recipe.
Easy to find ingredients - 100%
Crunchy Nougat and Chocolate Bars
Crunchy, high-protein nougat and chocolate bars! With high quality whey protein from SportSeries Evolate 2.0 …