Today, we have a very easy recipe for you: Vegan Biscuits. Delicious and nutritious! What are you waiting for? Get cooking!
How to cook Vegan Biscuits?
Recipe Tips: Vegan Biscuits
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Biscuit
- Number of servings: 5
- Cooking style: European
- 50g of Rice Flour by FoodSeries
- 50g of Instant Oat Flour by FoodSeries
- 1 spoonful of Almond Butter by FoodSeries
- 50g of Desiccated Coconut Powder by FoodSeries
- 1 spoonful of Agave syrup
- 50ml of oat drink
- 1 pinch of salt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||6.4g|
|of which sugars:||4.7g|
How to make: Vegan Biscuits
- Take a small pot and heat it. Pour the agave syrup, the almond butter and oat drink until everything is well combined.
- After that, remove it from the heat and let it cool.
- Take a bowl, mix the oat and rice flour together with the coconut. Add a pinch of salt.
- Then, pour the previous blend, and knead it with your hands.
- Let the mass settle around 5 minutes.
- Take small bits of the mass and shape them like biscuits. Take more or less mass depending on the size you want.
- Put the biscuits over baking paper on an oven tray.
- Cook the biscuits in the oven at 180ºC around 10-15 minutes.
- Take them out when they are golden and let it cool.