A quick and easy recipe with Xanthan Gum and Whey Protein to make a delicious Chocolate Mousse, what else could we ask for?
How to make a Chocolate Mousse?
Recipe Tips: Chocolate Mousse
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Glass/Bowl
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 1 scoop of Evowhey Protein 2.0 by HSNsports (chocolate flavor, although you can use your favorite one)
- 2g of Xanthan Gum by HSNfoods
- 250ml of water or milk
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.5g|
|of which sugars:||1.6g|
How to make: Chocolate Mousse
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix the ingredients until you get homogeneous blend.
- Then, you just have to put it in a glass or bowl.