If you like to spend your Sundays watching movies… This recipe is definitely for you: delicious and crunchy Popcorn.
Recipe Tips: Popcorn Recipe
- Preparation time: 3 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: Spanish
- 100g Corn grains
- Extra virgin olive oil / Ghee / Coconut Oil
- 1 pinch of salt (you can use Himalayan salt)
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2g|
|of which sugars:||1.1g|
How to make: Popcorn Recipe
- Pour some olive or coconut oil on a pan, you can also use Ghee butter if you prefer. Then, heat the pot.
- Add the corn and salt, stir properly and cover it.
- As soon as you hear the fist "pop", lower the heat.
- Once the popcorn is made, remove from the heat and open it carefully.