Mug cakes are delicious and they provide a lot of nutrients. Moreover, you can cook them super quickly in the microwave. Protein Mug Cake with Peanut Butter!
Recipe Tips: Peanut Butter Protein Mug Cake
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 2 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Mug
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 1 small apple
- 1 big egg
- 1 spoonful of Evowhey Protein 2.0 (apple-cinnamon flavor) by SportSeries
- 1 spoonful of Oat flakes
- 1 spoonful of Peanut Butter by FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3.8g|
|of which sugars:||16g|
How to make: Peanut Butter Protein Mug Cake
- Peel and cut the apple.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix everything.
- Pour the blend in a big mug, the blend should reach only half of the mug since it will rise in the microwave.
- Heat 2 minutes in the microwave at maximum power.
- Take it out, let it cool a little bit and serve.
- You can decorate it with the peanut butter by HSNfoods and dust some cinnamon on top.