We present a superlative nutritional cocktail: Fruit and Nut Bites.
Recipe Tips: Nut Bites
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 12
- Cooking style: American
- 2 scoops of Oat Flakes by FoodSeries
- 2 tablespoons of Smooth Skinless Peanut Butter by FoodSeries
- 2 scoops by Coconut Powder by FoodSeries
- 6 large dates
- 10g of sunflower seeds
- 10g of chia seeds
- 20g of peeled peanuts
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,6g|
|of which sugars:||1,3g|
How to make: Nut Bites
- Blend the dates and the peanut butter in a food processor.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl with the other ingredients and mix them together, using your hands if necessary.
- In a mould lined with baking paper, pour in the mixture and shape it, flattening it to make a compact dough.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Take it out the mould and cut into portions, adding more peanut butter to taste.