An ideal recipe to make a delicious afternoon snack! Mini Chocolate Sponge Cakes made with quality ingredients: oats, eggs, sugar-free chocolate…
Recipe Tips: Mini Chocolate Sponge Cakes
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: European
- 3 eggs
- 90g of Chocolate & Cookies flavored-Instant Oat Flour by FoodSeries
- 1/2 Dark Chocolate Tablet by FoodSeries
- A plash of liquid sweetener if you like it very sweet
- A pinch of baking powder
- 100ml of milk
- A spoonful of olive oil
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2.6g|
|of which sugars:||0.15g|
How to make: Mini Chocolate Sponge Cakes
- Whisk the eggs with the liquid ingredients. On the meantime, you can preheat the oven at 180ºC.
- Then, add the melted chocolate and the flour with the baking powder.
- Pour the blend in a mold and cook in the oven at 180ºC.
- If you make individual sponge cakes it will take around 15 minutes. However, if you cook a big sponge cake you will have to wait 30 minutes approximately.
- To make sure, use a knife to see if it is cooked on the inside.