You were not expecting this one! One of our best recipes: Exclusive Chocolate Covered Protein Cashews!
Recipe Tips: Chocolate Covered Protein Cashews
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Portion size: 1/2 Bowl
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: European
- 50g of Raw and unsalted cashews
- 50g of Sugar-free Chocolate Tablet by FoodSeries
- 1 scoop of Whey Protein Concentrate 2.0 by RawSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||9.2g|
|of which sugars:||2.4g|
How to make: Chocolate Covered Protein Cashews
- Pour a splash of milk in a pot and the chocolate (so that it will not stick). Cook at low heat until the chocolate starts to melt.
- Add the protein powder with a splash of milk. Stir properly.
- Remove from the heat and add the cashews until they are completely covered.
- Take it out from the pot and put it a bowl.
- Let it cool in the fridge for 45 minutes.