A delicious snack that is extremely easy to make: Fitness Cream Cheese Muffins.
Recipe Tips: Fitness Cream Cheese Muffins
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 3 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Muffin
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 1 Egg
- 100g of low fat cream cheese
- 20g of Instant Oat Flour by HSNfoods
- 1 spoonful and ½ of Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by HSNbio
- 2 sugar-free whole biscuits
- ½ scoop of Evowhey Protein 2.0 by HSNsports
- Sweetener to taste
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||11.1g|
|of which sugars:||2.5g|
How to make: Fitness Cream Cheese Muffins
- Crack the egg in a bowl and whisk it. Add the cream cheese and sweetener and put it aside.
- Break the biscuits until you get crumbs, add the coconut oil and press it.
- Take four microwave safe silicon molds, put the biscuits and press it with a spoon or your finger. Make sure that it stays at the bottom of the mold.
- Spread the cream cheese between the four molds and cook it in the microwave at maximum power for two minutes and a half.
- Put the protein in a bowl and add a splash of milk to make a liquid but think cream.
- Take the molds out of the microwave, unmold the cheese muffins and the or protein spread on molds.