This recipe is a bit peculiar, but I can assure you that if you try it, you’ll love it. Enjoy this sweet potato and lentil cream!
Recipe Tips: Sweet Potato and Lentil Cream
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Plate
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: European
- 1 sweet potato
- 1/2 an onion
- 1 red pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1 leek
- 40g of cooked lentils
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- A pinch of coriander
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3,3g|
|of which sugars:||17,9g|
How to make: Sweet Potato and Lentil Cream
- Cook the sweet potato and the vegetables
- Once ready, drain them, and add to a bowl along with salt and pepper. Add the oil and blend well, until you have a consistent creamy texture.
- Plate up the cream and sprinkle with lentils and coriander.