A real treat for the palate: Salmon and Egg stuffed Avocados.
Recipe Tips: Salmon and Egg stuffed Avocados
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Portion size: 1/2 Avocado
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Avocados
- 50g Smoked salmon
- Chili or Cayenne spices
- Salt and pepper
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2,8g|
|of which sugars:||0,4g|
How to make: Salmon and Egg stuffed Avocados
- Cut the avocados and take out the stone.
- Make a small indent in each half and line it with the salmon.
- Place the avocados on the baking tray.
- Add the eggs (one for each avocado half).
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the yolks.
- In the pre-heated over, cook for 15-20min at 200º
- Once ready, add the spices.