In case you didn’t know: Kale is a food with a multitude of properties: it’s full of vitamins and minerals – iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, potassium… Here’s a recipe for a Beef and Kale Omelette.
Recipe Tips: Beef and Kale Omelette
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Omelette
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 200g of kale
- 150g of minced beef
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 a red and green pepper
- 1/2 an onion
- A pinch of salt and pepper
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||7,1g|
|of which sugars:||9g|
How to make: Beef and Kale Omelette
- In a microwave-suitable container, cook the Kale for 5 minutes.
- In a pan, add some oil and sauté the vegetables; and do the same with the minced beef.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, then add the kale, vegetables and beef.
- Then add the mix to a pan and cook the omelette.