A delicious soup starter! Creamed Pea Soup with Turkey.
Recipe Tips: Creamed Pea Soup with Turkey
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Plate
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 200g peas
- 1 potato
- 150g turkey fillet
- 2 slices of havarti cheese
- 1 pinch of salt, paprika and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Coriander for garnishing
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3,4g|
|of which sugars:||5,5g|
How to make: Creamed Pea Soup with Turkey
- In a suitable container, cook the peas (which can be frozen) and potato in the microwave
- Cut the turkey fillet into cubes.
- In a pan, cook the turkey, adding the paprika.
- Then, in a bowl, add the potato, peas, cheese, sale and pepper. Blend well.
- Fill a bowl with the soup mix and sprinkle the turkey cubes on top. Then add salt, pepper and the coriander.