This one’s irresistible… Rice Noodles with Prawns.
Recipe Tips: Rice Noodles with Prawns
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Plate
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 100g rice noodles
- 200g prawns
- 1 carrot, finely sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, finely sliced
- 1/2 leek, finely sliced
- 1 handful of soybean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 2 table spoons of soy sauce
- 1 minced garlic
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Some coriander
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,5g|
|of which sugars:||5g|
How to make: Rice Noodles with Prawns
- In a pan, cook the vegetables together with the garlic, salt and pepper.
- In another pan, cook the prawns (only until they turn a little pink, we don't want them too crispy).
- Prepare the noodles: heat some water, and add the noodles when it starts to boil and then remove. Keep covered for 3-5 mins.
- Once ready, drain them, and then mix together in a bowl with the soybean sprouts and soy sauce.
- Finally, add the vegetables to the bowl.
- Put the above mixture in a bowl or plate and sprinkle on the sesame seeds. Add more soy sauce to taste.