A variant on the traditional omelette… Courgette Omlette.
Recipe Tips: Courgette Omelette
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Omelette
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: Spanish
- 2 courgettes, cut into squares
- 1 diced onion
- 1 minced garlic glove
- 4 eggs
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Soy sauce
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||6,2g|
|of which sugars:||7,7g|
How to make: Courgette Omelette
- In a pan, cook the vegetables along with the garlic, salt and pepper. Leave it on a low heat until the courgette is well cooked (it'll go tender).
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and add the vegetables, along with a dash of soy sauce. Stir well and then let it rest.
- Heat some oil in a pan, and when it's ready, cook the omelette over a low heat until your preferred point of cooking.