Quick and easy, along with being amazing! If you like quinoa and spinach, you will love this recipe! Mini Spinach, Quinoa and Cheese Frittatas.
Recipe Tips: Mini Spinach, Quinoa and Cheese Frittatas
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 32 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Mini-frittata
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: American
- 4 eggs
- 50g Emmental cheese
- 200g spinach
- 60g quinoa
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2,8g|
|of which sugars:||0,2g|
How to make: Mini Spinach, Quinoa and Cheese Frittatas
- First let's cook the spinach. We can use a special microwave container to facilitate the procedure.
- At the same time, we can cook the quinoa: fill a saucepan with water, and when the water boils, add the quinoa. Let it boil for about 15 minutes.
- In a bowl beat the 4 eggs with the salt and pepper.
- Add the drained quinoa and spinach to the eggs along with the cheese.
- Use a special baking tin (such as a muffin tin).
- Fill each mould recess. On top of each, add a little cheese and oregano.
- Bake in the oven for 15min at 180º. Check that it is golden, and if necessary, give it a few more minutes.