Make a delicious homemade burger to your liking. Much tastier and more nutritious than anything you can get in the shops. A whopper of a recipe – give it a try!
Recipe Tips: Homemade Burger
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Burger
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 200g minced beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 finely chopped onion
- 1 finely chopped garlic
- A little finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 tomato, chopped into slices
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese
- Ciabatta bread (or something similar)
- 1/2 sliced avocado
- A bunch of lettuce
- A pinch of salt and pepper.
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||9,3g|
|of which sugars:||4,9g|
How to make: Homemade Burger
- In a bowl, add the egg and beat it. Then add the onion, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- After, add the meat and mix well with all the ingredients. Then make a 'ball'.
- Place the ball on a plate, and with the help of another plate, press it into a burger shape – around 2-3cm thick (although you can vary it to your preference).
- In a pan, cook the burger on a low heat to your preferred point.
- Place the lettuce, tomato and avocado on the bread.
- Finally, once the burger is ready, place the slice of cheese on top and stick the burger in the bread. Enjoy!