Another recipe that’s low in carbohydrates… but full of flavour! Serrano Ham, Eggs and Peas.
Recipe Tips: Serrano Ham, Eggs and Peas
- Preparation time: 6 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Plate
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 200g of frozen peas
- 50g of Serrano ham
- 2 eggs
- 2 garlic cloves
- A pinch of salt and pepper
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||5,5g|
|of which sugars:||10g|
How to make: Serrano Ham, Eggs and Peas
- Add oil and garlic to a pan. Place the peas in a bowl, cover with water, and put in the microwave for 2 minutes at full power.
- Then add the peas to the pan, along with the salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Add the Serrano ham (which we can cut up with our hands). Stir well.
- Add the eggs, cover the pan, and leave for around 4 minutes.
- Check to see if it's well cooked. And it's ready!