A delicious salad to eat in the evening: Caesar-style Salad.
Recipe Tips: Caesar-style Salad
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 1 chicken breast
- 30g of parmesan cheese
- 1 packet of croutons
- Greek Salad Dressing from FoodSeries
- A pinch of salt and pepper
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||7,5g|
|of which sugars:||2g|
How to make: Caesar-style Salad
- Cook the chicken breast over a low heat, adding salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, place the lettuce and croutons in a bowl.
- Once the chicken breast is ready, cut it into small pieces and add it to the salad.
- Next, add the cheese.
- And finally, the dressing, to taste.