This is one of the tastiest dinners out there: Beef and Sesame Chinese Noodles. Delicious and nutritious, and great for a fitness diet.
Recipe Tips: Beef and Sesame Chinese Noodles
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 16 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Plate
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: Spanish
- 200g of shredded beef
- 100g of Chinese noodles
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 1 chopped garlic
- 1 thinly sliced carrot
- 1 tablespoon of Teriyaki sauce
- A pinch of salt and pepper
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,3g|
|of which sugars:||3,3g|
How to make: Beef and Sesame Chinese Noodles
- Cook the noodles (6-8mins), removing them from the water when ready.
- In a pan or Wok, add oil, the garlic and the vegetables. Cook this up.
- Then add the meat, salt and pepper, and the vegetables. Stir well and cook some more.
- Add the sauce and sesame. Lightly fry (covering if you like).