ADVANCED BONE HEALTH COMPLEX *
CALCIUM CITRATE POWDER
COLLAGEN SUPER BEAUTY *
EVOFLEX (GLUCOSAMINE, CHONDROITIN AND MSM)
MAGNESIUM MALATE 1000mg
JOINT JUICE 1000ml *
MAGNESIUM CITRATE (200mg MAGNESIUM)
ULTRA COLLAGEN HYDROLYSED COMPLEX
- Vitaminalia formula.
- Vitamin and Mineral Complex.
- Calcium + Phosphorus + Magnesium.
- With Manganese, Zinc, Boron and Copper.
- Vitamins C, K and D.
- Formula for strengthening the bones1.
Table of contents
What is Advanced Complex for Bone Health?
Advanced Complex for Bone Health by Vitaminalia is a dietary supplement based on vitamins and minerals.
The Advanced Complex for Bone Health formula is truly unique and developed by both expert nutritionists and food technologists to obtain a final product that strengthens the bones1.
Advanced Complex for Bone Health is a product suitable for vegan diets.
Properties of Advanced Complex for Bone Health
- Calcium is necessary for the maintenance of healthy bones.
- Phosphorus contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones.
- Manganese contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones.
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis.
Boron is a trace element, known for being scarce in everyday food products.
Food regulations prohibit health claims about this ingredient. We recommend consulting the available scientific literature for additional information.
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of connective tissue under normal conditions.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the normal functioning of bones.
- Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal blood calcium levels.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones.
Why buy HSN's Advanced Bone Health Complex?
Advanced Complex for Bone Health is a unique Vitaminalia product, sold exclusively on the HSN website. You won't find it anywhere else.
This dietary supplement has been developed with a combination of high quantities of the best forms of vitamins and minerals for the maintenance of healthy bones.
Its formulation is based on the most up-to-date scientific evidence for the mineral maintenance of bone tissue.
With Maxium Quality Raw Materials
The vitamins and minerals used in the development of the unique Vitaminalia: Advanced Complex for Bone Health formula have been carefully selected for maximum bioavailability and the highest possible absorption.
Not all mineral salts are the same! Many mineral-contributing complexes on the market are manufactured in lower quality forms to lower costs. At HSN, we use only the best forms of minerals on the market.
All vitamins and minerals used in the product development are present in significant amounts in the recommended daily dose:
- Minerals: Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, zinc and copper.
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, Vitamin K and Vitamin D3.
Everything needed for maximum effects of the dietary supplement.
What can you combine this product with?
Advanced Complex for Bone Health is a complete formula, but you can combine it with Ultra Collagen Hydrolysed Complex.
- Newnham, R. E. (1994). Essentiality of boron for healthy bones and joints. Environmental Health Perspectives, 102(SUPPL. 7), 83–85.
- O’Kane, J. W., Hutchinson, E., Atley, L. M., & Eyre, D. R. (2006). Sport-related differences in biomarkers of bone resorption and cartilage degradation in endurance athletes. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, 14(1), 71–76.
- Wasilewski, G. B., Vervloet, M. G., & Schurgers, L. J. (2019). The Bone—Vasculature Axis: Calcium Supplementation and the Role of Vitamin K. Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine, 6, 6.
- Sadat-Ali, M., Al Elq, A., Al-Turki, H., Al-Mulhim, F., & Al-Ali, A. (2011). Influence of vitamin D levels on bone mineral density and osteoporosis. Annals of Saudi Medicine, 31(6), 602–608.
- Institute, of M. (2011). Dietary Reference Intakes for Calcium and Vitamin D. In A. C. Ross, C. L. Taylor, A. L. Yaktine, & H. B. Del Valle (Eds.), Dietary Reference Intakes for Calcium and Vitamin D.
- de Baaij, J. H. F., Hoenderop, J. G. J., & Bindels, R. J. M. (2015). Magnesium in man: Implications for health and disease. Physiological Reviews, 95(1), 1–46.
- Sozen, T., Ozisik, L., & Calik Basaran, N. (2017). An overview and management of osteoporosis. European Journal of Rheumatology, 4(1), 46–56.
1 Calcium is necessary for the maintenance of healthy bones.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|daily dose: 3 tablets|
|Servings per container: 180|
|of magnesium citrate|
|of zinc citrate|
|disodium tetraborate decahydrate|
|of cupric gluconate|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)|
|Vitamin K (as menaquinone-7)|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients ADVANCED BONE HEALTH COMPLEX - 180 tabsTricalcium phosphate, magnesium citrate, stabiliser (hydroxypropylcellulose), stabiliser (guar gum), anti-caking agent (cross-linked sodium carboxymethyl cellulose), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), zinc citrate, disodium tetraborate decahydrate, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) (from lichen), menaquinone-7 (natural vitamin K2), cupric gluconate, manganese citrate, bulking agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
Warnings ADVANCED BONE HEALTH COMPLEX - 180 tabsStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. It is necessary to maintain a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
How to take
Take 1 tablet, 3 times daily with main meals.
Very complete product
Very complete product. The only drawback I could put is that, from my point of view, they are difficult to treat. I suppose that, due to the fact of its composition, the size is necessary.Show original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
No reviews found with filters applied.