Albion® COPPER 2mg
- Albion® copper chelate.
- Mineral of optimal absorption.
- 60 servings in 2mg capsules.
- Swanson quality.
Albion® Cooper 2mg by Swanson is a food supplement based on TRAACS® copper chelate in convenient 2mg capsules.
Copper is an essential trace element of the body whose recommended daily intake is 1mg, according to European regulations.
Did you know...
Copper is a component present in several enzymes, cofactors and proteins of our body?
The mineral has a well-known action profile: it is a chemical element extended and studied for its nutritionally indispensable character.
- Correct nervous system functioning.
- Hair and skin pigmentation.
- The normal maintenance of connective tissues (ligaments, cartilage, skin, etc.).
- The protection of cells against oxidative stress.
- Normal iron transit in the body.
- Normal immune system functioning.
Take one capsule, once a day, with water. It's that simple!
- Anyone looking for a source of quality copper as a food supplement.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 1 capsule|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Copper (TRAACS® copper glycinate chelate)||2mg||200%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Albion® COPPER 2mg - 60 caps ingredients:Rice flour, gelatine, anti-caking agent (calcium salts of fatty acids), maltodextrin, copper (from copper glycinate chelate).
Warnings de Albion® COPPER 2mg - 60 caps:For adults only. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, taking any medication or if you have a medical condition. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Store in a cool, dry place.
How to take
Take 1 capsule per day with water.